Study finds new parents lose 6 months of sleep in 2 years.

Friday, February 11, 2011


"This ‘sleep debt’ leads to constant tiredness, fatigue, mood swings and irritability with couples arguing several times a week. For some this may have drastic effects of the couple’s chronic tiredness leading to serious rows and marriage break downs."

Read the whole horror story article here.

Oh. Good. I can't wait for that. You would think that before all of this, I would be able to sleep soundly. But no. I guess it's just nature's way of preparing me for life after labor, but it doesn't mean I have to like it. :)
When I'm out and about, I keep hearing infants cry. I have this overwhelming urge to hold and rock them. And it inspires me to enjoy what silent moments I have left while I can.

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...