day 20- someone you love

Monday, February 14, 2011


What a perfect post for Valentine's Day!

Normally, I hate Valentine's Day. I think it's stupid. If you're in love, I don't think you need a day to show it. And if you're not, it just makes you feel so much more miserable. I don't like getting flowers (when they die, it's depressing). But I told BD that if he ever gets me flowers, I would much rather get them any other day of the year.

So today, we both work and I'll see him just before midnight. We talked about renting a movie, but that usually starts an argument because we don't (in any way) enjoy the same movies. So, anyways. We'll probably hang out with some friends, or head to the bar for an hour, where I can drink water. How fun. :)

Anyways, he is the love of my life, there's no doubt about that. No matter what happens, we always find our way back to each other. We can fight and say mean things, and for some reason, we're still drawn together like magnets. Hopefully someday, it will get easier, and we will figure things out. But for now, as long as we can survive it will be enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...