day 29- in this past month, what have you learned

Monday, February 28, 2011

Oh my. The whole past month! I've learned soo much. Every day that comes in this pregnancy, I learn more about myself, more about being a mommy, more about my baby, and more about how to be patient. Especially in the last month. I'm learning how to stand up for myself, how to compromise, and how to be the best domestic partner I can be to BD. I've learned what matters, and what doesn't. I've learned who my friends are, and who blows me off because I can't go drink with them at the bar. I've connected to my family on a whole other level.
Mostly, I've learned that thinking about what's best for my daughter, is what's best for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...