Sorry for my absence.

Monday, February 28, 2011

I am so sorry I have abandoned you. It's been less than a week, but I still felt guilty. I spent a wonderful time with the BD from Wednesday until this morning. It was really great and relaxing. :) We went up to Manistee to visit my Dad on Saturday and stayed the night. It was nice. :) We've had many great talks, about our relationship and otherwise, and I feel closer to him than ever before. :)
In other news, my Mommy cut all of her hair off. It's buzzed right down to the scalp. She's wearing her wig all of the time in public now, and she says it's itchy. She has a few bald spots. :( She wears one of my hats (an ugly pink one from NYC that I got in High School). It's the only thing that feels comfortable, she says. I want to find her a scarf, but she has a specific taste, and our tastes don't match. She has her second of 4 chemo treatments on Friday. The symptoms will be worse. I'm worried about her. I want to be there for her. Most of all, I hope this baby brings her some joy.
I talked to the leasing agent today, and Lee and I will be able to move in to the apartment on FRIDAY!!! FRIDAY! YAY! I can finally start to nest! For real!
Also, awhile ago, I read someone's post about doing a review of "Rockstar White". It's a teeth whitening system! It seemed to work really well for her, so I wrote the company and told them that I would love to do a product review. Today, I came home and had the package waiting for me! I didn't even know that they were going to send me anything! I'm pretty excited. Granted, I can't use it until after the bean is born, but after she gets here, I'm sure I'll have the whitest teeth on the block!
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...