Some sleep would be nice...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011





How far along?
32 weeks, 2 days.

Total Weight Gain: 25 lbs. eww.

Belly button: Still an innie.

Stretch marks: No new ones. Some seem to be fading. :)

Maternity clothes:
Got some new jeans and shirts. :) yay for comfy-ness!

Gender: GIRL!

Movement: It's getting tighter in there! It's becoming more difficult for her to move around. She's getting hiccups about twice a day now. She likes to ram her head into my cervix after pushing off my ribs/liver/stomach.

Symptoms: I barely sleep anymore. I'm averaging 4-5 hours a night, and I wake up 2 or 3 times within that time frame. I've also had incredible anxiety. It's difficult to be at ease because baby-daddy and I still have yet to find a place and move in. Something that has to be done before the little bean arrives. So, my doctor put me on anti-anxiety meds. She thinks it's the only way I'll make it to 37 weeks.

Food aversions: Meat. Especially lunch meat, which is fine because I'm not supposed to have it anyway.

Food cravings: Fruit, juice, pizza, burgers, spicy food.


What I miss:
Sleeping on my belly. Being able to touch my toes or do my nails. Shaving my legs. Standing up easily.

What I am looking forward to: Moving in with the baby daddy, 3 more bebe showers, giving birth, NOT being pregnant, cuddling with my little girl. :)

Milestones: Being 32 weeks. That's 8 months. Holy crap. We're almost there. :) If she can just stay in there for another 4-5 weeks, she can come anytime.


Names we're thinking recently: ROWAN. I will convince him. I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...