day 9- something you're proud of in the past few days

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Baby daddy and I had a fight. A BIG fight. A this-might-end-our-relationship fight. BUT, we came through it. We weighed our options of whether it would be better for each of us, as well as the baby, to just split up. Try co-parenting, from afar. It was inevitable... we're staying together. We worked things out. And we're trying. We know that her having us both is much better than each trying to parent apart. He said something that made me cry right away, "together, we can get through anything." Our love and trust in each other is much stronger than I ever realized. Things are difficult sometimes, but we've grown and made it through so much together in the past year, and I can't wait to tackle the next 18 with him. Let's start with the first year of the little bean's life... but there's nothing wrong with aiming high. :)


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

2 comments:

Rachel Gabrielle said...

this just made me smile very muchly. i'm very proud of you both! <3 =D

also -- i'm getting anxious to meet this little one. very anxious. buuuuut i know it's in her best interest to wait a while longer.... so i'm trying to be patient.

Laura Lee said...

We had another one of those fights today. I'm hoping we don't have any more. As long as things change, we won't have a reason to have anymore.
I'm also getting anxious to meet her. And also very very nervous. :/

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...