day 22- what makes you different from everyone else

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I find this really... difficult. I'm pregnant... but it seems that everyone is these days. I'm not really sure what sets me apart from other people... is there anything that sets me apart?

I guess, compared to the typical person, this is where I believe my attributes are above and beyond:

-I'm a midget really short
-My butt has it's own zip code is very large... and not because I'm pregnant.
-I'm giving. To the point that it hurts me rather than helps anyone else.
-I'm extremely paranoid. crazy. I think something is constantly wrong. With me. With the baby. With my car. With Lola. With life. paranoid.
-I'm crazy emotional. (I hope just because I'm preggo.)

Other than that, I'm pretty normal. I don't have any talents that are special. Meh. I mean... I'm growing a human. That's more than 50% of the population can do. :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...