day 23- something you crave for a lot

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm not sure that's entirely grammatically correct. "crave for a lot"....? Well, lately it's been food. I've kept you pretty updated about that. As far as other things go... physical contact. I had some pretty bad back/belly/nerve pain last night, along with contractions, and all I wanted was physical contact from BD. Hugging me, rubbing my back, kissing my forehead, stroking my hair, putting pressure on my hips... it all helped me deal with the pain. The closer and closer I get to the end of the pregnancy, the more I want to be held and feel loved. I want to be cuddled. I want hugs to last forever. I'm wearing Lee's sweatshirt right now because I'm missing him while he's at work. I'm so damn clingy. It needs to stop. But it's so... comfortable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...