day 13- a letter to someone

Monday, February 7, 2011

Hello my baby girl,

I am getting so ready to meet you. Currently, you have the hiccups for the third time today, and it's only 12:30. You're running out of room in my belly, so you're not really kicking any more. You do stick out your butt quite often, which is usually quite adorable, but also very strange feeling for me. Your daddy and I went out for dinner last night for the first half of the super bowl (the packers won by the way... booo!), and your Daddy kept talking and talking and talking. :) He can talk A LOT. All the while I was having some very painful contractions. I was trying not to let him know, because he can freak out a little if he thinks there's a problem. We came back home and watched the second half with my Mama. I don't remember much of it, though. I was in a lot of pain. So much that I teared up a bit, and couldn't talk at times. But luckily, things settled down and we didn't have to go to the hospital.
I had a lot of time to think about things, as I needed to distract myself from the pain. I'm really hoping that the hypnobabies I've been doing works when it's time for you to make your appearance. I definitely don't want to be in pain, but mostly, I want to make your birthday a wonderful experience. I want to be calm, and let my body do exactly what it knows how to do to bring you into the world.
I'm very anxious about being a good mommy for you. I'm trying to convince myself that I will be, but it still worries me. I want to be able to give you everything you need, and be there for you always.
I can't wait to meet you, but it does need to wait another 4 weeks or so. Okay?

I love you to the moon and back.

-Your mommy.

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...