Day 14- A picture of you and your family

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My family cannot be explained in just one picture... so I tried to include everyone in several pictures, and there are still some members missing... but I did my best. My family is complicated, in case you didn't know.




My adoptive Mom and sisters. The people I spent the most time growing up with.





My adoptive daddy and I the day I was adopted.




My birth family, Mama and brother.




Baby-Daddy and I.




Sorority. <3




My first-born, Lola.


Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people only have one family to love them. You are blessed with several, starting with your special Birth Mother who gave you the gift of life and then shared you with us!
But you had enough love for all of us which is why your own baby will be equally blessed to be showered in your love!
Daddy Jack

Laura Lee said...

Thanks Papa!

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...