day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

Friday, February 11, 2011


This may sound really lame... because it is. But I would switch lives with Lee. Sometimes I feel like we argue because we don't understand each other. Where we're coming from, why we think the way we do, as well as many other aspects. I feel like if I was able to literally be in his shoes, I would understand him more. Granted, that's who I am. I want to make our relationship better. Always. I want to understand. I want to have a conversation without fighting. If you ask him the same question, it would probably be something like Buddha. Or some rock star. Or Hugh Hefner. But that's why we're different.

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...