GOOD morning!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011


I woke up feeling pretty good this morning. BD and I yelled talked things through until 2 am, and although that is ridiculously late for both of us, I've never felt better about the conversation. I let him know a lot of things I've been holding onto for months. And now he knows, and we've made each other promises that we will hopefully definitely follow through on.
I woke up feeling very tired (my eyes hurt, bad) but very rested at the same time. I think it's the first time I've slept through the night in about 3 weeks. Granted, I still got less than 6 hours of sleep, but it was GOOD sleep. But when I woke up, sun was streaming through my window, which normally annoys me, but it was soooo pretty! And the skies were are so blue. I woke up feeling very care-free. WHAT!? ME? Champion worrier? Care-free? Is that phrase even in my vocabulary? But yes, it was wonderful.
My baby girl was is kicking me and moving my whole body back and forth. I think she's doing jumping jacks or something in there. And my puppy dog was barking/dreaming and not making any gross licking sounds. It was possibly the best wake-up I've had since I got pregnant. It would have been better if I could have slept longer, but I have to go to work soon.
After work, I'm heading to Holland, which is awesome. I saw BD like 24 hours ago, and I get to see him AGAIN tonight! That never happens! I'm leaving from work and I'm going to try to see some friends, since I won't be returning to Holland again until I make the big move to the new apartment. I have an appointment with a nurse educator tomorrow, and one with my NEW OB on Thursday. I'm so excited about switching and I can't wait for a whole new quality of care. I'm going to talk to this new OB about my plans for a natural birth with as little medical intervention as possible, and I hope she is cool with it. Better go finish packing! I can't forget my hynobabies!



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...