day 12- how you found out about blogger and why you have one

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm not quite sure how I found out about Blogger... I think I just googled "blogging". I had just started writing.. in a notebook. But then I decided that I didn't just want my personal thoughts laying around for anyone to read, so I had them on blogger. Protected so that only I could see them. A friend convinced me that I should have them public so that I could get feedback. So, fromlaurawithhope.blogspot.com was born. It is now protected once again because I have been writing many things recently that I don't want to share with anyone. I've had a couple of other blogs since, but I've really enjoyed blogger. Everything is fairly easy to set-up and change, and it's easy to connect with other bloggers. I like it. :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...