Weekend Happenings

Monday, October 3, 2011

This Sunday, we had our annual family hayride. I'm super cool, so of course I didn't take pictures of the day, nor did I bring the Nikon. So these are with my crappy digital camera. Clara was sleeping on the rides to and from the location, where we had lunch. I was tired/grumpy/catching up with family. So there are no exciting pictures. However, when we got back to my Aunt's house, my sister, brother-in-law, and new nephew were there! (Lilly and Landon were with my Mom, sisters, and I all day). So, what else do we do but take pictures of the cuteness! Enjoy!


Can you tell that these two are going to be best friends? :) Landon and Clara.



Lilly, baby Levi, Landon, and Clara


So cute!


Clara looks just like my baby pictures in this one!






Weirdo

Also, I would really enjoy it if you voted for us on Top Baby Blogs.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...