Friday: Things I've Found in Week 3!

Friday, October 7, 2011


Hi people. I would LOVE to know what you think of this weekly posting, a particular post, or my blog in general. I LOVE COMMENTS!!!! Keep 'em coming! In other news, Top Baby Blogs was reset again. It seems that the same 30 blogs are always at the top. It seems that the higher your ranking on TBB, the more readers you have. Or the other way around. Either way, I NEED VOTES! So please click the yellow button at the bottom of this post, or the blue "click me" button on your left. Clara and I will much appreciate it, and it will give other people the chance to discover my blog!
I apologize about the lack of post yesterday. Clara and I were visiting with her Dad before his trip to the U.P. But get excited, because the Thankful Thursday post will be pretty epic.


Awkward Pregnancy Photos
: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! These are great, just great. I wanna do some of the same ones for fun if I have another one. What were your pregnancy pictures like? Do you have any awkward ones? Care to share?

Top Ten Daddy Blogs on the Web: Because you know you'd love to read a Dad Blogger's point of view. My favorites from this page are Lick the Fridge and Clark Kent's Lunchbox. Check 'em out for yourself, and tell me what you think.

Learn to Coupon in 30 Days: I LOVE the show "Extreme Couponing" on TLC. It's fantastic. People get hundreds, sometimes thousands, of dollars of stuff and they pay less than a hundred, sometimes nothing, for all of it! I like the idea of paying nothing, or close to nothing, for a ton of stuff. Especially being unemployed, and a stay-at-home (single) mom. What's a girl to do? Start couponing, that's what. Do you clip coupons? Do you want to?

Talking Body Image with Daughters: This is extremely important to me. I don't want Clara to ever think that she "needs" something such as make-up, surgery, or weight-loss to make her feel beautiful. I've always struggled, and still do struggle with the way I look. I really need to take steps to not project that onto Clara. Just because I have a poor body image doesn't mean that she's going to. I want to raise her to be a strong, confident individual.

Inappropriate Children's Halloween Costumes
: Not gonna lie, I was totally going to dress Clara up as a lobster in a pot. But I got a really awesome iron-on transfer from Baby Fables. So I can just iron the sticker on a onesie, and there's her Halloween costume. I think they're too much effort if the kid is less than a year old. What are you going to be for Halloween? What about your kids? Share with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...