6 months old & product review of Baby Fables!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My little baby girl is 6 freakin' months old! Ridiculous. It does not feel like it has been half a year since I saw her beautiful face for the first time. Being broke, it was difficult to get 6 month pictures done of her. I definitely would not call myself a photographer. But thanks to the Nikon, and onesie stickers (courtesy of Baby Fables), I think we got some decent pictures!






Baby Fables is a wonderful etsy store by owner/designer Christine Smith-Miller. Her store has handmade children's items, plenty of onesie stickers to choose from for both little boys and little girls, the cutest clothing dividers, iron on's, waterproof labels and so much more! The stickers were so easy to use. I chose a white onesie because the stickers are semi-transparent. I just peeled it off and stuck it on! The only problem I experienced was Clara trying to pull the sticker off, which she gave up on eventually. Christine also sent me a personalized iron-on transfer for Clara's first Halloween, so stay tuned for the Halloween post later this month. Thanks so much, Christine! If you're real nice, and leave lots of comments, Christine just might let me do a giveaway! So give up the love, people! Tell me what you think. You should head on over and check out her Etsy shop, and see the wonderful items she has in stock!

1 comment:

Sonya Marie said...

These are awesome!! She's SUCH a cutie!! I miss having a little baby :[

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...