Weekend Happenings

Monday, October 10, 2011

I've been busy this weekend. Catching up on projects and working on my Pinterest DIYs.


Hat I made for Clara's doctor's niece.



Hat I made for newborn baby Elijah Kingsley.

I'm now taking custom orders. Email me for more information if you're interested.


I found non-toxic flat paint for $10 a gallon! I decided it was time to paint my bedroom. I painted it a dark (DARK) purple like 8 years ago. I decided on a gray this time. I'm not done decorating. I'm going for a gray/yellow/white color scheme. I'm pretty excited about it.









I also picked up a bright green paint to crackle/paint a dresser for Clara's room. It's not done yet, but soon. So stay tuned!


ALSO, I would be EXTREMELY happy if you would vote. :D



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...