A new year.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's 2011. This is the year I become a Mommy. :) I'm vowing to be much more responsible, in many ways. I want to be someone that my daughter can look up to and be proud of. I'll embarrass her, I'm sure, but that's all a part of doing a good job. :) I want to be healthy. I'm going to make this final trimester a very healthy one. Thus far, I've been giving into pretty much every craving, including caffeine... which makes me feel pretty guilty. I need to be more mentally healthy. I've been VERY stressed out over money, the future, her name, my Mom's cancer, my living situation... etc. Much crying has taken place, good and bad. But I can't do it anymore. I can't even begin to imagine the damage it could be doing to my little girl. Omg. I'm stressing out about stressing out too much. I want to have a healthier relationship with Lee. Things have been pretty much wonderful lately, but they could be better.
This year needs to be better. It needs to be a year in which I listen to other people, instead of plowing ahead blindly like I usually do. I need to ask for help when I need it. And I need to not learn things the hard way. Which is something else I am used to. This year may be harder because I'm facing new challenges, but it WILL be easier. This WILL be the best year of my life so far.
How can it not be? I get to meet my daughter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...