Hello my little bean.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

You are 31 weeks. Only 6 more weeks until you're full term, and then you can make your grand appearance anytime you want. Just please wait until then. You keep giving your mama contractions, or maybe your mama is doing it. (I'm not exactly listening to what the doctor is saying. Sitting still for so long is just not for me.) But you know all of that. You know my voice. You know when I sing songs just for you. You kick a lot when I sing. :) When I feel you roll to one side or the other, it puts a big smile on my face every time. You get hiccups pretty much every day. Today, you had them twice. It's kind of annoying, but I love every time you move, so it's okay.
I can't wait to see your face so that I can match it to your personality. I just know that you will come out, and I will say, "You are a Rowan". And your Daddy will have to admit that he sees it too. You are so feisty. You don't quit. You are opinionated and stubborn, and you do things in your own time. No one can tell you anything. I'm so excited to meet you, and get to know the little person you are, and the strong woman you will become.

Love always,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...