Baby troubles.

Friday, January 21, 2011


Oh my. Well, today started out fine. I went to work, same as normal. Then I started having contractions sometime between 11 and 12. From noon on, I realized that the contractions were getting more regular, they were happening every 10-12 minutes. I had a break at 1:30 and sat down for awhile and drank lots of water. By 2:30, they hadn't stopped and seemed to be getting more intense, so I called my OB. The nurse I talked to said to go straight to the hospital since I was having more than 4 contractions an hour.
So to the hospital I went! I had to do the whole wheelchair-gown-monitors thing once again and decided that I'm getting pretty tired of seeing these people. Especially when it turns out that nothing is wrong, and I leave feeling like an over-worried newbie mom. But I kinda am... so...
I had some STRONG contractions. And they HURT. I'm definitely starting to get a taste of what labor is going to be like. Except that it's going to hurt a lot more. They tested some fluid just in case I was leaking amniotic fluid, but it was negative. It freaked me out when they told me that they were even testing for it.
I called Lee and told him that HIS daughter is causing me problems, and that we're going to have to have a talk with her tonight and tell her that this behavior is unacceptable and it will not be tolerated. Plus, she needs to knock it off and stop giving her mommy so much stress, at least until she's ready to come for real. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...