Baby names

Wednesday, January 19, 2011


I'm having a very difficult time with these baby names. I somehow feel it would be easier with a boy. I don't know why. Maybe because Lee and I agree on more similar boy's names, but as for girl's names, we are pretty much at opposite sides of the spectrum.
I enjoy more masculine girl's names... Payton, Kennedy, Logan. etc. He does not. He likes Violet, Scarlett, and Bailey.
Which, I guess Bailey is more neutral... and I'm happy about that. But to me, she's still Rowan. I've had dreams about having a baby girl named Rowan since May. I didn't get preggers until June. Those dreams were a big part of why I thought we were having a girl. I mean, I did have a 50% chance of getting it right. But it was an instinct. And it was right.
I became a mommy within the first month of finding out that I was pregnant. I've gotten to know this little girl who lives inside me. To me, she is a Rowan. Now I just have to convince Lee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...