It's a conspiracy.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I feel like I find out every day that someone else is pregnant. We're at the start of another baby-boom generation, I think. I follow this blog: http://pregnancy-blog.parentingweekly.com/. It has some great articles, plus all of the pop-culture pregnancy gossip you could ever want. I've also been surprised to find out just how many women are doing pregnancy later and later in their lives. It seems that I'm either hearing of late teen to early twenty moms-to-be and late thirty to late forties. I guess being in the middle is white noise now.

Ps- I want a boy. You know, after this little girl is born. Far after. Like 5-6 years. But it's weird that I'm even thinking that. I don't want another one for A. LONG. TIME. I just know that I don't want to be done after one baby. One thing at a time, Laura. One thing at a time. Let's raise this one first, and find out how that goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...