day 2- the meaning behind your blog name

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Well, my blog name is pretty self-explanatory. When I was living in Hawaii at the beginning of my pregnancy, I had let my previous blog die a bit. I didn't keep up with it as much as I should have been, and I needed a new project since Lee and I were stuck inside most days. I also decided that I want to keep some sort of a pregnancy journal because I did not want to miss a second of this experience. I want the baby to be able to read through this some day and know how her mama was feeling. It was supposed to be mainly a pregnancy blog... you know... bean 2 baby. The transition from getting pregnant to giving birth, but I will no doubt keep up with this for as long as I can. Hopefully through baby #2... you know in 4-5 years. maybe. we'll see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...