Mommy Confessions

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Welcome to this week's addition of mommy confessions. Well, they're not so much confessions. More like things I was thinking while writing this post that have happened recently. Regardless, I hope you enjoy reading.

1. I hate dealing with insurance with Clara. She's on mine and her dad's and it's all so confusing.

2. Praise the Lord for awesome people! We had an issue with Clara's insurance. The person I called walked me through everything dealing with a bill that was unpaid and help me figure out what happened and now it's all taken care of. It was a huge headache and not in her job description, but she took her time to help me anyway. Awesomeness. 

3. I LOVE MOPS. We had our gathering of the month today. It is so good to spend time with other young moms and get my questions answered. 

4. I think Clara is getting sick (again) and it's really not cool. I know babies get sick, but I'm tired of weeks full of doctor appointments and hospital visits. I hope she just has a cold and that it's going away soon.

5. The next two weeks are my sorority's new member education. That means welcoming new members into the sisterhood family, and seeing lots of old friends and alumni. I'm super excited. 

6. Planning a birthday party is STRESSFUL! I didn't think it would be this difficult, and I suppose that it could be easier if I put less effort into it, but it's her first birthday and I want it to be special. And also, I love to plan. So I guess it's not that bad after all.

7. I'm making/buying (I'm not sure which yet) a play kitchen for Clara for her birthday. Yes, I realize that she can't really play with it yet, but she will soon. And I'm making felt food for it. And I'm really excited. Come to think of it, I may play with said kitchen more than Clara will for awhile. I hope she's ok with it. 

8. Clara started waking up at night and not going to bed easily. And by not easily, I mean she screams until I pick her up. I know, I deserve it after having a baby that slept through the night for 10 months. But. I think it will be fine. I got some great tips from other moms at MOPS today, and I think they'll work. We'll be back to the old schedule here soon. 

9. Clara will be 11 months old on Sunday. When did that happen? I mean, I know people kept telling me that it would go by fast, but holy cow! Ridiculous. Now begins the real countdown to birthday time. 

10. I'm in a really good place in my life right now, and I'm really excited about it. I'm looking at going back to school here soon and advancing in my career opportunities. I don't talk about it often here, but GOD is GREAT!


Here's a cute baby =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...