Friday: Things I've found this week.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

This is probably my most favorite post. I look forward to it every week! I feel like I bore the family and people in my life with my information. Things I've read, things I've heard... I enjoy current events and articles. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm so thankful for this weekly post because I can dump my information overload on all my readers. :) So, thanks for that! And here we go!

1. Dating Tips From 1938: One side of me finds this completely inappropriate. It pisses off the feminist in me. Men. Ugh. But, it was 1938... and things were different then. The other side of me finds this hilarious and completely entertaining.

2. How to Pack a Kick-Ass Preschool Lunchbox: Rookie Moms is one of my all-time favorite parenting websites. I get information, and yet I'm still so entertained.

3. DIY Play Kitchen: I'm so totally doing this for a present for Clara's first birthday! How awesome! It looks like so much fun to make, as well. I can't wait! Plus, I can make play food out of felt. Bring on the tutorials!

4. Dads Are Parents, Too: I really enjoyed this. I'm completely guilty of thinking "Oh, that's sooo nice/cute/awesome" etc when I see a father out with his children. Playing, grocery shopping, walking, biking. Whatever. My Dad did stuff with us all the time. He never missed an opportunity to pull out the video camera and force us to say things in unison, or teach us a life lesson. Even if it was just why the leaves change color. I think I'm just so used to being a single mom at this point in my life, that I just assume all other Dads are "babysitting". That's wrong of me, especially when there are single Dads out there, too.

5. 15 of the Worst Mistakes Women Make Trying to Look "Pretty": BAHAHAHA! Some of these I'm guilty of, and some I don't know why any woman would do...


What are your thoughts? What do you find on the interwebs that you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...