Friday: Things I've found this week.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

1. Cry It Out: The Method That Kills Baby Brain Cells: This is so scary. I've always heard that babies crying (screaming) for more than 10 minutes kills brain cells. I don't know how anyone can stand to listen to their baby scream for that long.

2. Is 40 Weeks the Ideal Maternity Leave?: How cool would that be? Ten months of maternity leave? Yes please. I was so lucky to be able to stay home with Clara for as long as I did. I definitely wouldn't have been ready to leave her after only three months. I was still recovering from my c-section at the time.

3. Three Sets of Twins Born in Different Years: So rare. I wonder how it will affect their years in school.

4. 25 Best Mom Confessions of 2011: I don't know if I would say that they're the "best" confessions, but they are definitely funny. I have some better ones. Hmm... that gives me an idea for a weekly post.


5. If Bill Passes, Nursing Mothers in Michigan Will be Excused from Jury Duty: I've never had to do jury duty, but the possibility of this bill being passed is fantastic. I just don't understand why this isn't already in place. You can't expect a mother to leave her infant like that. "If a nursing woman is picked as a juror or alternate, she must take a pump and possibly a cooler, said moms who talked to the Free Press. Every few hours, she would have to stop court proceedings to express milk." Completely agree.



Don't forget to vote for us at TopBabyBlogs.com! Thanks!
 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...