What a brilliant idea!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I read a post on someone's blog... and I wish I could remember where I saw it so I could link back...
How about I scratch your back and you scratch mine? I'll put your blog button under my sponsor list, and you'll put mine in yours! What a fantastic idea! Contact me if you're interested, grab my button on the left sidebar, and check out my "Blogs I Love" page.

Oh, and you should vote for us! Clara and I would appreciate it. :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

EDIT! I found :) I keep trying to embed the link, but it's not working. So here ya go!
http://ourfootprintsontheworld.blogspot.com/p/sponser-swap.html

3 comments:

myshelomitashop said...

I love Our Footprints on the World too!..gonna grab your button now and put in my button collection page..would you be interested to be interviewed for my Up, Close and Personal session? It is on every Tuesday at http://cutecoconut.com . Just did one with Kelly from Our Footprints on the World and it will be up on 1st November :)

myshelomitashop said...

I love Our Footprints on the World too!..you have a lovely site, would you be interested to be interviewed for my Up, Close and Personal session? it is up weekly every Tuesday. I just did one with Kelly from Our Footprints on the World and it will up on 1st November. Please email me at myshelomitashop@gmail.com ..oh I grabbed your button too and put it on my button collection page..come by and check out my site at http://cutecoconut.com :)

Laura Lee said...

I'm having some issues on deciding what to write, and would love some direction! I'll email you, too.

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...