Good morning.

Monday, September 12, 2011

I woke up at 10 am, and did not hear a crying baby. Very strange. Normally, Clara is my alarm clock. She usually wakes up between 8:30 and 9:30, and I go get her. Sometimes we sleep some more in my bed, sometimes I feed her breakfast right away, and sometimes we watch cartoons.
Waking up on my own this morning, I was confused. Being the paranoid person I am, I feared the worst. I jumped out of bed, and ran up the stairs to see what had happened. After I saw what she was doing, I ran back down to get my camera:





So polite! She was just playing quietly by herself so mama could sleep. What a sweet little baby. I love her.

2 comments:

Teri S said...

Do you think she could teach Ethan? lol

Sonya Marie said...

hahahahah HOW cute!!!

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...