"We laughed until we had to cry, we loved right down to our last goodbye, but over the years we'll smile and recall for just one moment we had it all"

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hello readers... if you exist. :) I hope you're still there. I'm back living with my Mama at home until I can get back on my feet and the bean and I can get a place of our own.
Things didn't work out with the baby-daddy, so after more effort than I was able to give, things didn't work out. I'm single parent, for now, at least. Until we can make things work.
With BD living an hour away now, along with his AMAZING family, it's just Clara and I. And my Mom. And her whole family. But that's besides the point. :) I hope that Clara will get to see her Daddy often, as well as his family. They have always been wonderful, and she deserves to have them in her life. I wish they were still in my life, too. However, I've been realizing that love isn't always enough. I still love BD very, very much. I hope that someday we can make our relationship work, when he's ready for this kind of life and this kind of commitment. I have nothing bad to say. We tried and failed many times, and finally I decided that enough is enough for now. He is a wonderful person, and he loves Clara very much. I want us to co-parent in harmony, and have the bean grow up being the happiest, healthiest little girl in the world. With two parents who love her very much.
I know that when my parents divorced when I was 10, I was always hoping that they would get back together. It would be so romantic. They would get remarried, and my three sisters and I would have both parents under one roof. Most children dream of this when their parents go separate ways, and I know that Clara will feel this way, too. I just hope that we can make her dreams come true and be a happy family.


"Letting go of someone dear to you is hard, but holding on to someone who doesn't even feel the same is much harder. Giving up doesn't mean you are weak!
It only means that you are strong enough to let go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...