Why I love night time at my house.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's me-time. Clara typically sleeps from 10-11 p.m. until 7-9 a.m. It's fantastic. She takes 4 or 5 cat-naps during the day. It makes for a very happy mama and baby. She's such a good little sleeper. She only woke up during the night in her first month of sleep, during which she would only sleep in her swing. I'm so happy that ever since, she sleeps in her crib for every nap, unless we're out on in the car. And she also sleeps in her crib every night. ALSO, she takes a long-ish nap around 11 a.m., so our mornings are fairly simple and laid-back. But man, does she wanna play when she wakes up. Jumping, and playing, and kicking, and eating her feet, and eating WHOLE BOWLS OF CEREAL! I'm such a lucky mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...