Good Move.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Clara is very happy here. She's been going down for bed within 30 minutes of 10:30, and getting up around 8 or 9 a.m. Yesterday, she rolled over for the first time. (Many tears and frustrated tummy times over the past 4 months to get there.) She has also discovered her feet, which have become her new favorite toys. She tends to grab both feet and roll to her right side, then let go and roll to her back. She's very talented, wouldn't you say.
The random outbursts of tears and limited general fussiness has decreased by 99.9%, which makes us both very happy. Also, she FINISHED her bowl of cereal today. I'm a proud Mama. Needless to say, being home is doing both of us some major good.
I feel like my confident, happy self for the first time in a long time. I love being closer to my family and having Clara get to spend time and get comfortable with the family members she's only met once or twice. We've been taking a walk every day, seeing more friends every day, and being in a state of general happiness.
Clara has adjusted so well (much better than I thought she would) and is loving her new room. Thank you to Auntie Rachel for that. =)

I would love for you to share any big changes that you or your child(ren) have gone through that turned out to be a huge positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...