4 months already?

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Yep. You heard right. My little bean is 4 months old today. On one hand, it seems like she's grown so fast. It was just yesterday that new was too small for her newborn clothes and I'm about to pack away her 3 month clothes. Crazy.
On the other hand, I can't remember life before Clara. She's doing all sorts of new things. She tried cereal for the first time yesterday. Today was the first full-out giggle I've heard while tickling her belly button (which has finally receded to a normal size). She plays in her exersaucer and is getting pretty good at playing and manipulating her toys.
We're struggling in the breastfeeding department. My supply has decreased drastically since I started the birth control, implanon. I've done everything I can think of to increase it. I'm taking fenugreek capsules, drinking milk maid tea, drinking more water, getting plenty of sleep. Because I'm estimating that she's only getting an ounce (if we're that lucky), I'll breastfeed then give her a 4-6 oz. bottle, then pump on each side for 10 minutes. Nothing. I've been doing this for about a month.
But anyway, life is good. My baby is healthy and sleeping through the night.I'm blessed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...