Blankets! Favorite Pins of the week.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm making a baby blanket for my friend Angie's little boy Leyton. I wanted to post some options so she could pick from them.

Don't forget that I'm taking custom orders for hats and blankets. Email me if you're interested.

This one is actually from Ravelry. I like the simple pattern.

[2]
I posted this one recently. It's a little girly, but I love it. I might make one for Clara.

[3]
I believe I posted this one before, too. I just love it. :)

[4]
Love it!


[5]
Very cute. A little granny-ish. But I still like it.

[6]
I think this one is my favorite.

Let me know what you think, Angie! And don't forget to vote for the blog!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...