Oh, hi! Hello!

Thursday, April 12, 2012



Hi. I feel like I do this every couple of months. I take a break from blogging and don't post nearly as often as I would like. But, of course I have an excuse, life has been hectic recently. (In reality, when is life not hectic when  you have a child?) My birthday was Wednesday, (woohoo! The big 2-4!) I've been seeing tons of friends and family, and have worked full time this week, so blogging has taken a backseat. Sorry. :(

Anywho, I'm excited about some upcoming posts. I have the exclusive rights to testing an all-natural detergent for cloth diapers! Stay tuned for the review and giveaway
Also, an update on Clara's development. It's only been a couple of weeks since she has turned one, but she's grown in leaps and bounds. I feel like we're approaching toddler-hood at break-neck speed.

Thanks for reading, and sticking with the blog even through a rough patch. Reminder, if you have any questions to ask me, send them to my email frombean2baby[at]gmail[dot]com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...