Life Recently via iPhone

Sunday, April 29, 2012

We had so much fun this week! So much, that I didn't take enough pictures!
I've been working all week, and Clara's waking hours with me have been so precious that I was just in the moment with her always and enjoying it. 

This weekend, Clara got to have a sleepover at my sister's house with her cousins, who she loves spending time with. And I got to sleep in until 8! Woohoo!
Lee and I took Clara to the Grand Rapids children's museum, and she had soo much fun. She's still a bit small, but she played until she couldn't anymore. Proved by her passing out as soon as she got back in her car seat.
Back at home, she played with her doll house, and stacked rings because she just loves perfecting her fine motor skills.



1. Boredom tree at work 2. Time with an old friend 3. Going to see the cousins
4. Stacking 5. Cheesin' with daddy at the children's museum 6. Working on fine motor skills
7. Vegan breakfast. yum! 8. New (to us) doll house 9. She loves throwing all the dolls in the minivan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...