Cloth Diapers: Alternative Liner that Works!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I read on someone's blog (I wish I knew where so I could give credit) that flour sack towels used as liners are more absorbent then microfiber, hemp, and bamboo liners. With the price of liners being so high (to me) I decided to give them a test run.

I bought two 4-packs from Target at $4.99 each. I prepped the towels like I did my cloth diapers, running them through 4 wash cycles with no detergent. I then folded them four times, and again in half before stuffing them in each diaper. Let me tell you, these babies work like a charm!

Without any other liner, these towels held up even overnight and have had no leaks to date!
In the coming week, I'm going to cut and sew them into a proper liner so I don't have to fold them. 

Try it and let me know how they worked with your pocket diapers!




2 comments:

Amber Barker said...

Thanks for posting this are you using them with your SB cause my daughter is a super wetter and overnights naps or if she is in one for more than two ish hours she leaks. I have tried micro, bamboo, cotton nothing helps. Even double or triple . Goodness.

Jordan Marie @ hottlt.com said...

Too smart!! <3

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...