37 weeks. (FULL TERM!)

Friday, March 11, 2011

My high school bestie and college roommate, Kallie, took some belly/maternity pictures of the BD and I on Sunday. We had fun, and I can't wait to see the rest. Here's a sneak peek:



How far along? 37 weeks, 3 days.

Total Weight Gain: No idea. Somewhere around 25 lbs. I refused to look when I was weighed this morning.

Belly button: Innie. It's not gonna pop.

Stretch marks: They feel pretty gross. And look pretty gross. They had better go away after the baby, or I will constantly remind her of the beating my skin took for her everyday for the rest of her life.

Maternity clothes: Nothing is comfortable. I like loose clothing. I want to wear my normal clothes, and feel comfortable. I don't remember what that feels like.

Gender: GIRL.

Movement: She has pretty much stopped moving. I don't think she has any room left to do anything. When she moves now, it takes me by surprise. It's pretty much just after I eat, and before I go to bed.

Symptoms: My hips, lower back, and pelvis hurt constantly. It feels like everything is being ripped apart. Climbing stairs, putting on shoes and socks, and stepping into a pair of pants are all painful.

Food aversions: Nothing that I'm strongly against. I prefer to go with lighter foods rather than the heavier meat and potatoes way.

Food cravings: Yummy things. :) Lots of yogurt, fruit, cereal, orange juice. Seems like breakfast foods. Speaking of which, I want pancakes. I decided it would be a good idea to give up pop, junk food, and candy for lent. It's going well so far, and hopefully I can keep it up.

What I miss: Drinking. St. Patrick's Day is coming up on Thursday, and I REALLY wish I could have some green beer.

What I am looking forward to: We FINALLY got a date for move-in. NEXT Thursday or Friday... as they always seem to tell us. But this time we got it in writing! yay! I'm excited to move in.

Milestones: At my doctor's appointment on Friday, March 4th, I was 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. I spent the week mostly on my feet... cleaning, walking, cooking, squatting... trying to move things along. Today at my appointment, I was still 2 cm dilated, but 80% effaced!!! My guess is that she'll be here before next weekend. I HOPE. Even though we don't move into our apartment until the end of the week, but I wouldn't mind if she decided to come before then... like TODAY :) BD would rather she wait.


Names we're thinking recently:
Probably Rowan, Clara, or Zoey. I've recently liked Vera or Veda.

Oh! And if you enjoyed my belly pic, this post, or my blog in general, PLEASE vote for me! kthanks! :)

Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...