17 weeks.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm getting big! I've started to feel quickening (flutters of the baby moving), as well as some little kicks. They aren't very regular, but they're happening! This has been the easiest phase of pregnancy thus far. I'm not as tired or sick-feeling anymore. I wake up a lot in the middle of the night for a moment or two, as I've started to get leg cramps and the little kicks are waking me up. But I fall back asleep quickly, and I'm pretty rested for the most part.
As we get closer to finding out the sex (only 4 days away!!!), I wonder more and more who this little person growing inside me is going to be. It bothers me that Lee and I can't decide on a name. I know that there's plenty of time left, but I'm just getting anxious.
I've almost finished registering (Target and Babies R US), and the whole process is a bit overwhelming. I don't want to color code blue or pink based on the gender, for numerous reasons. But choosing everything is tough. I want to keep the prices low, but I'm drawn towards the modern, more expensive stuff. I keep having to remind myself that it's necessities ONLY and the baby phase doesn't last long, so I can't spend a TON of money. :)
I'm getting anxious and I can't wait to find out if we're having a him or a her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...