Q&A Week 2

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hi, Laura! I've heard that Sun Baby diapers don't last very long. What's your opinion? Do you think they would last through two kiddos?
-Sharon

I've been asked this question a few times actually. I've had Sunbaby diapers since February, and I'm not gonna lie, I've had a couple snaps pop off the diapers. For me, I don't mind. I haven't done it yet, but I know that once I email Sun Pei, she will replace those diapers or refund the money. But at like $5 a diaper, I don't mind so much. I still put them on Clara. Both of the snaps that broke were around the leg hole area, so it doesn't affect the fit enough to discontinue use. If I had a more expensive diaper, say a Fuzzibunz or a Bum Genius, you bet I would have already had it replaced.
Other than the snaps, Sunbaby diapers are of incredible quality, and I don't see why they wouldn't last through at least two children. But check back with me after Clara is potty trained and I'll let you know how they fared. :)


Do you have a question that you'd like me to answer? Email it to me, or leave it as a comment on any post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...