Friday: Things I've Found this Week

Friday, May 18, 2012





1. Parents Recreate Beastie Boys "Sabotage" Video- Awesome!

2. I'm Jealous of My Baby: A Mother's Day Confession- One woman is jealous that all of the attention she used to get from her husband is now directed to the baby. Have you experienced baby jealousy?

3. Obese 9-Year-Old Boy Sheds 50 lbs, Returns Home- A 200-lb 9-year-old? That's not okay...

4. 50 Rules for Dads of Daughters- Now I wanna buy Clara some chucks... Dad, thank you for taking me camping, teaching me how to build a campfire, and letting me sit on your lap and drive the truck.

5. Moms Define Their Own Perfect- I want us to choose, too.

6. 5 Easy Tips to Make Mealtime Memorable- With all this running around we do these days, it's difficult to make time for family meals.

7. The Cost of Raising a Child- $254,760!!???

8. Majority of Working Moms Feel Guilty About Home Cleanliness- I know I do! I can't go to bed at night without everything clean and in it's place. Have I mentioned that I'm a bit OCD?

9. Potty Training and Well-Meaning Moms- I'm  not looking forward to potty training Clara.

10.  Supermom!- For all those times she came to your rescue, she's proof that superheros DO exist! She may not wear a fancy cape or have her own movie, but here are some of her other superpower abilities...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...