Friday: Things I've Found This Week

Thursday, May 10, 2012

1.The Cheating Dads of Brooklyn- Brooklyn's most desirable community is home to more cheating spouses than any other neighborhood in New York City.

2. Transgender Father Breastfeeds Baby- 'I'm transgender and I breastfeed because it is what my baby expects and deserves.'

3. A Health Resort for Stressed Toddlers?- How can toddlers be stressed? When did finger painting become a chore?

4. Can a Formula Company Really Promote Breast-Feeding and Fight Child Obesity?- In my opinion, yes. It says on each can of formula that breastfeeding is best. Everyone knows that breastfeeding is best like everyone knows that cigarettes cause cancer. (No, I am in no way saying that cigarettes are the same as formula) Some women choose not to breastfeed, and some (like me) have their supply run out. 

5. Video: Military Dad Surprises his Daughter at School- I cried...

6. Friends for Life? Wait Till Kids Enter the Picture.- I can relate. Some of my closest friends disappeared once I had Clara. 


7. The Frenzy Over Time Magazine's New Cover- I'm weirded out and in awe all at the same time. I just know that kid is gonna be mortified as a teenager. 


8. No. I am Not Mom Enough- A response to Time Magazine's new cover.



9. Best Parenting Tweets: How Twitter Talked About Parenting This Week- Parenting Tweets. A fun way to keep track of the crazy things your kids say.


10. Where All Roads Lead: The God Fight- Interesting views of religion of a 6-year-old.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...