Friday: Things I've found this week.

Friday, March 2, 2012

1. Alana- Tots and Tiaras- Video: Horrible parenting at work. But at least she doesn't want to be a Disney princess when she grows up. She's funny and outspoken. You just need to watch.

2. Would You Let Your Teenager Share a Bed?: Umm, no! Parents really let their teenaged children sleep with their significant other under their roof? Heck, no! That's just asking for a teen pregnancy, if you ask me.

3. Mommy Vomit: I totally have mommy vomit! I hate it, too! I had those mothers who would scare the crap out of me during my pregnancy and giving me unwanted advice, and I hated it! And, of course, now I do it. (Sorry to the other moms and moms-to-be that I do this to all the time.) Do you have mommy vomit?

4. Parenting Secrets of a College Professor: I love this! And I think it's great advice. I also knew students with "helicopter" parents that hovered like crazy. And grown adults who still took advantage of their parents.

5. How to Wash Cloth Diapers: In case you weren't sick of me talking about my cloth diapers, here's another article.

6. 10 Low-Cost Spring Break Activities to Do With Your Kiddos: You've gotta find something to do with them when they're not in school.

7. SIDS Statistics: Some stats you probably didn't know about SIDS. But it doesn't change my opinion on co-sleeping. If we didn't practice co-sleeping with Clara until she was ready to sleep on her own, I don't think she would have slept through the night as quickly as she did.

8. Taking Off the Bumpers- Raising Responsible Kids: If you make everything "okay" for your kids, how will they learn to deal with the consequences of their actions?

9. Take 10- Help Your Children Grow: I'm guilty of being a busy mom- work, blogging, chores, TV, etc. I constantly have to remind myself to stop. The dishes will be there later, but these last 11 months have flown by so fast.

10. Signs You're Not Ready for Potty Training: Humorous and informative! This mama gives great tips on how to know when your little one, and you, are ready for potty training to begin.

Could you spare two clicks and vote for the blog on TopBabyBlogs.com? Pretty please?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...