Hello Baby Girl.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Your daddy and I got you your first book yesterday. It's called "I'll love you forever."


"I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always.
As long as I'm living,
My baby you'll be."

We spent such a long time browsing all of the books in the children's section, but we couldn't find one special enough until I remembered this one. Your daddy couldn't remember if he had read it or not, so I told him to sit down and look at it, and see what he thought. He didn't even get through the first page before he started crying. :) He and I both love you so much, and we can't wait until we get to meet you. Daddy is already being overprotective, so I'm going to apologize for that ahead of time.

Love you forever.

Mama

4 comments:

Emily Wheeler said...

You are wonderful and you are already such a beautiful mother <3.

Laura Lee said...

Thanks Wheels!

Rachel Gabrielle said...

<3
looove it.

also:
http://www.parentsconnect.com/spills/the_advisor.jhtml?xid=240STU/Baby/

this made me think of your blog.

MyMissD said...

I love that book!!!

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...