Update: I'm getting married

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Oh hey everyone! It's been so long since I've posted, and there have been so many things going on. I've just passed the year anniversary of being with my company. I'm so thankful to have a job that I enjoy, I'm good at, and that pays well.




Clara is growing and thriving! She's 2 1/2 years old, and you wouldn't believe how much she's talking. Maybe I'm just saying this because I'm her mother, but she is seriously the smartest kid I know. She's observant, well-mannered, and funny. She's running and playing. Climbing ladders and obstacles at the park and going down the slide a bajillion times. Her vocabulary has exploded. I love her more and more with each day that passes.
We gave up the pacifier about a month ago, and we're currently tackling potty training. She's such a joy and I couldn't be more proud to be her mama.



 In other news, I've met the love of my life! After Clara's Dad, I wasn't sure I would find someone. Kevin and I met in March through a mutual friend. We got to know each other better, and after dating for a while, I moved in with him. That was about 4 months ago. Things haven't been perfect, but that's how I know it's real. I laugh with him more than anyone. He's so sweet with Clara and loves her as his own. Clara loves him as well. If you ask her, he's HER Kev. :)  He's the sweetest, kindest, most patient man I know. Yes, we argue. But we get through it. We talk it out until its resolved.

 We've been through lots of ups and downs these past few months, and I can say with complete confidence that I'm going to spend my life loving this man. He gives me more than I ask for, and then some. I can see every time that he looks at me that I am loved.

About 3 weeks ago, Kevin proposed. It was the second best day of my life. :) The best part? I get the world's cutest step son, Jake. :) He and Clara get along so well. They're only 8 months apart in age and I wouldn't have it any other way.




Kevin and I will be eloping soon! Obviously, I'm not telling where or when, but I'm ecstatic to be his wife, and you'd better believe that I'll be writing a post about it when it's all said and done.













1 comment:

Emmett Katherine said...

congrats and since it`s been awhile since you posted I hope you had a fabulous wedding where ever you guys decided to elope too!

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...