Update: although few and far between

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Clara turned six weeks old this past Saturday. She's up to 8lbs 11oz and 21" long. I realized this week that she almost can't fit in the sleepers I've been putting her in since birth. I cried because she'll never wear them again. She also doesnt fit into her newborn diapers anymore. I have about 2 days worth left, but after that, it's on to size one. I can't believe how fast it's going. I feel like we've just finally gotten the hang of breastfeeding and have gotten her on a sleep schedule, and now it's all going to change once she learns how to roll over and sit up. She smiles, but I'm pretty sure she can't control it, or at least doesn't do it in response to anything I do.
Mother's day was fun. BD's brother took pictures of Clara, and BD got me a huge collage frame to put them in. He also gave me this super sweet card from him and Clara. The only thing that would have made the day better is seeing my Mommy. :( Speaking of which, it's her birthday today! Happy birthday, my 54-year-old-cancer-beating-mother! That's right! My mama is done with chemo and had surgery to get her port out last Friday. Now it's onto regrowing some hair and getting new boobs. :)
My big sister, Ashley, is preggo with her third bebe. I get to have another nephew! They found out last week, and I was wrong since I thought it was gonna be a girl. Oh, well.
Anyways, that's it until the next time I have access to interwebs. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...