My beautiful 2 month old daughter

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tomorrow, Clara will be 2 months old. Where has the time gone. It feels like just yesterday I was seeing her emerge from my belly. Pink, screaming, and puffy. She was and is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Holding her in my arms felt so right. I feel complete for the first time in my life.

She has her Daddy's eyes and my ears... so far.
She gets this big, open-mouthed smile and coos at the same time. It melts my heart.
She loves the boobs.
She stands while being held.
She studies your face and you feel like she's staring into your soul.
Bath/shower time is the best. She's quiet and completely content.
She loves music. Especially Bob Marley and Adele.
She farts like a grown man.
I love how her breathing sounds when she sleeps.
She has the biggest, most beautiful blue eyes.
She's mastered pulling her pacifier out of her mouth.
She can push herself up on her forearms, and creep on her belly.
Every morning when she wakes up, she smiles for like an hour.
Cuddling with Mom and Dad is her favorite.
She has long fingers and long feet.
Mommy's chest is her favorite place to sleep.

I'm going to miss her cuddling with me all of the time, staying where I put her, smiling for no reason, the look of wonderment on her face, the scheduled feeding and sleeping times, and the way her face lights up when I pick her up.

She's the best thing that's ever happened to me. She may have not been planned, but I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...