Getting anxious,,,

Sunday, December 26, 2010

In a week I will be 7 months. It's starting to become so real. She's almost here!
Lee's Mom got me scrap booking things for baby pictures. I'm hoping that she'll help me make a baby book, because I'm not too creative. She also gave us hooded towels and washcloths that are pink with frogs on them. :)
My Mom got us a travel system that we found on sale at Meijer for $98!!!
Along with a really cute Carter's outfit, two pairs of mittens, and a book called 'My Mommy and Me" that came with two little stuffed bears.
I'm currently looking for a playard, and I found the cutest one at Babies r Us when I was there with my Mom last week. I was going to wait until after my baby showers and see what I get, but I would rather take care of the more expensive stuff myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...