14 weeks and counting.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's week 14, and I've gained 8 pounds since I got pregnant. Too much for not showing very much. Correction: not showing much baby. The fat is there, though. I'm walking Lola often. Not often enough, but often. I'm terrified of stretch marks and varicose veins. I'm slathering on cocoa butter after every shower, but I should probably do that more. Like 3 or 4 times a day. :) The only way to keep varicose veins at bay is to KEEP MOVING. Something I DO NOT want to do. It's not like I can't, I'm not nearly big enough to make moving difficult. But I just don't have the energy!
I've discovered one of the joys of pregnancy that will last until the baby is born. I am SO SNIFFLY! Pregnancy causes your soft tissue to swell, therefore the tissue in nose is swollen and snotty, making it difficult to breathe. AND I sneeze about 5 times an hour. Which doesn't sound like a lot, but you sneeze 5 times an hour, all day, and tell me it's not a lot.
I know I should take belly pics to make all of you happy, and to document this process, but I don't wanna! I'm growing too much. My normal clothing still fits, but it's tight. I've found a new love for sweat pants. My sister, Ashley, is letting me borrow her maternity clothes, but she's like 100 lbs to begin with. So, I can't fit into her stuff now, much less when I'm huge. Sounds like I need to go shopping.
And go take some belly pics. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara and I would LOVE to hear what you think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...